The most efficient pavement restoration vehicle available for making complete and permanent asphalt pavement repairs.
A combination Reclaimer and Infrared Pavement Heater mounted on a dual axle trailer, with selected options.
Will reclaim waste asphalt into permanent patch material, and hold fresh asphalt direct from the plant, all at the proper temperature.
The rear mounted pavement heater permits making permanent restorations, eliminating cold patch and ensuring year round production.
- Infrared provides thermal bonding for superior quality repairs. Increases production with crew of two.
- Fuel Efficient, easy to operate.
- Bonds old and new asphalt joint free.
- Low Maintenance, quality construction, proven reliability and profitability.
- Available in two and four ton reclaimer configurations.
- Excellent starter units.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Energy Converters. Two (2) 35,000 BTU Infrared type converters, secured in heating chamber.
- Fuel . Propane gas (vapor withdrawal). Two (2) 100 lb. cylinders (cylinders not included). Automatic switchover valve.
- Tankholders . Heavy duty hinged brackets hold cylinders.
- Safety Controls . 100% shutoff gas valve, controlled by electronic ignition module, with a direct spark electrode and flame sensing probe. High-pressure gas hose with reusable fittings, regulator to reduce withdrawal pressure to 11″ water column. External emergency shut-off valve.Temperature Controls
- Cold material placed in unit will be totally reclaimed within 16 hours.
- Skin temperature will not exceed 320 degrees while reclaiming.
- Controls will automatically reduce skin temperature to 300 degrees maximum after material has been reclaimed, allowing material to be held for an extended period of time (approximately 48 hours).Construction
- Chassis . 5″x3.”x .” angle front boxed, 4″x 5.4 channel cross members. Heavy duty nose plate with nine (9) position holes.
- Storage Bin . Double wall to hold heated air to prevent heat loss from asphalt. 10, 12 and 16 gauge steel double and triple wall throughout.
- Insulation . Inside of middle wall coated with 1250 degree aluminum paint to reflect infrared evenly around inner walls. Third wall around complete unit holds 2″ rigid insulation.
- Loading Doors . manually opened top doors form chute for loading asphalt. 12 and 16 gauge with 2″rigid insulation.
- Shoveling Doors . Two (2) doors, one (1) each side of unit with double action linkage, sheer angle base for maximum positive cutoff.Mounting
- Type . Dual axle trailer.
- Axle . 6,000 pounds each.
- Suspension. Torflex tandem.
- Wheels . Steel, 4,500 lb. rating.
- Tires . Four (4) R16, load range E.
- Brakes . Electric on all wheels with breakaway switch.
- Fenders . 3/16″ diamond plate.
- Lights . 12 volt system. LED running, brake, directional and hazard lights.
- Jack . Heavy-duty (Nose leveling).
- Tow Ring . 1-5/8″ steel ring with 3- inch I.D. (Two safety chains included).
- Male 7-Pole RV style truck connector.Dimensions
- Length . 15′ – 4″
- Width . 7′ – 11″
- Height . 8′ – 5″
- Weight . 5,100 lbs.
- Gross Weight . 9,900 lbs.
- The infrared is created by premixed gas and air delivered under pressure to energy converters. Infrared does not flame or alter the binding characteristics of asphalt.
- Unit has dual systems which operate individually and will fire in any position from vertical to horizontal.
- Each system consists of three (3) high efficiency, long- life alloy converters.Reflector Chamber
- Vented and reinforced 16 gauge stainless steel 8′ x 6′. Support structure primed and finished with high heat aluminum paint.
- The reflector chamber is raised and lowered by a heavy duty worm drive gear reducer and a 24 volt heavy-duty motor. This custom built winch is backed by a 10 year warranty from Ray-Tech.Maximum Fuel Input
- Each system consumes 9,000 BTUfs per square foot maximum.Fuel Delivery Each system consists of propane gas (vapor withdrawal) fed from two (2) 100 lb. cylinders (cylinders not included) connected to high pressure gas hose with reusable fittings. Reduced to 11″ water column by a 2 stage regulator. Gas passes through a 24V solenoid valve and controlled by a limiting orifice valve. High pressure gas hose with reusable fittings connects to 24V long life brushless motor/blower mixer system.Power
- Each heavy-duty 24V system powered by four (4) 220 amp 6V batteries wired in series for deep power reserves, will assure rapid high production heating. Built-in 24V on-board battery charger. Operating Controls
- Each system consists of a pressure switch controlling solenoid valve.
- Interior safety switches for all exterior switches, weatherproof master switch and 110VAC receptacle for charger. Options
- Compactor platform/winch.
- Time Delay System.
- Surge hydraulic brakes.
- Solvent Storage Tank.
- 12 Volt Lighting.
Energy Converters . Four (4) 22,000 BTU. Shoveling Doors . Four (4) doors; two/side. Chassis . Three (3) position hole nose Mounting
- Axles . 8,000 lbs. each.
- Tires . Four (4) 6.75 x 17.5 HD tubeless.
- Length . 17′ – 0″
- Height . 9′ – 0″
- Weight . 6,700 lbs.
- Gross Weight . 16,000 lbs.* Note . All specifications pertain to both 2 and 4 ton units except those listed under 4-Ton Reclaimer above.