- Energy Converters – Two (2) 50,000 BTU ceramic faced Infrared type converters, secured in heating chamber. Independent thermostat control of each converter to more accurately control temperature of the asphalt.
- Electronic Ignition – Consisting of electronic module, flame sensing probe, and direct spark electrode.
- Fuel – Propane gas (vapor withdrawal). Two (2) 100 lb. cylinders (cylinders not included). Automatic changeover regulator.
- Tankholders – Heavy duty hinged brackets hold cylinders.
- Safety Controls –100% shutoff gas valve, controlled by electronic ignition module, with a direct spark electrode and flame-sensing probe automatically shuts down ignition and gas valve if no flame is present for 7 seconds. Highpressure gas hose with reusable fittings, regulator to reduce withdrawal pressure to 11″ water column. External emergency shut-off valve.
- Cold material placed in unit will be totally reclaimed within 16 hours.
- Skin temperature will not exceed 320 degrees while reclaiming.
- Controls will automatically reduce skin temperature to 300 degrees maximum after material has been reclaimed, allowing material to be held for an extended period of time (approximately 48 hours) for reclaimed material and/or plant mix.
- Controls are located in a secured location behind lockable doors of unit to protect from tampering.
- A combination of sensing devices, thermostats and timers control the reclaiming and holding cycles automatically.
- Chassis . 5″ x 3.” x .” angle front boxed, 4″ x 5.4 channel cross members. Heavy-duty nose plate with three (3) position holes.
- Storage Bin . Double wall to hold heated air to prevent heat loss from asphalt. 10 to 16 gauge steel double and triple wall throughout. Hopper of 12 gauge steel for extra long life.
- Insulation . Inside of middle wall coated with 1250 degree aluminum paint to reflect infrared evenly around inner walls. Third wall around complete unit holds 2″ rigid insulation.
- Loading Doors . Manually opened top doors form chute for loading asphalt. 12 and 16 gauge with 2″ rigid insulation.
- Shoveling Doors . Three (3) vertical track doors, on rear of unit. Double action linkage with positive safety lock. Manual operation. Shear angle base for maximum positive cutoff. The shoveling deck is approximately 30″ from ground level.
- Spill-proof Container . 12-gauge construction. 12-gallon capacity with bottom draw-off, for cleaning rakes and shovels.
- Type .Dual axle trailer.
- Axles . 7000 lb. each.
- Suspension. Leaf spring tandem.
- Wheels . Steel, 4,000 lb. rating.
- Tires . Four (4) 12 x 16.5, 10 ply.
- Brakes . Electric on all wheels with breakaway switch.
- Fenders . 3/16″ diamond plate.
- Lights . 12 volt system LED running, brake, signal and hazard lights.
- Jack . 10,000 lb. (Nose leveling)
- Tow Ring . 1.” steel ring with 3- inch I.D. (two safety chains included).
- Length . 14′ – 2″
- Width . 7′ – 11″
- Width with top doors open – 9′ – 4″
- Height – 8′ – 8″
- Height with doors open – 9′ – 4″
- Unladen weight – 4,780 lbs.
- Gross Weight – 13,780 lbs.
- Externally mounted grab handles on each corner.
- Electrically operated breakaway switch.
- Locking front doors protect controls.
- Lockable propane tank valve cover.
- Amber reflectors (front & sides).
- Red reflectors (rear and sides).
- Safety lights (refer to “Lights”).
- Safety controls (refer to “Heating system”).
- Rope Pulls for ground level operation of loading doors. Electrical System
- 12 Volt systems throughout with 12 volt deep cell storage battery. Charger mounted in unit with provisions for easy connection to 110-volt power supply. Lights
- Two (2) LED (Light Emitting Diode) brake, running, directional and hazard lights mounted at each top rear corner.
- Two (2) LED brake, clearance and directional lights at top rear center.
- License plate light.
- Indicator light for reclaiming.
- Male 7-pole RV style truck connector. Optional equipment
- 24″ x 24″ compactor platform/winch.
- Controls for heating cold patch.
- 21-gallon liquid asphalt storage container, independently heated and thermostatically controlled, with 2-quart ladle, mounted on left front fender.
- Time delay system.
- Surge hydraulic brakes.